Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Building A Mystery

its a long monday again.

as soon as i forced my eyes open at noon earlier,i was caught by suprised with the heavy rain pouring outside.

it was cold.i had to drag my bones down the stairwell and had a long lazy shower,peeling my eyes open,hot shower raining down my face.

at work.8 of us.8 strong,very cooperative crew.and we finished up a mega international salsa event setup which was scheduled to complete within this week,but we've executed it in 8hrs.

now i can breathe-free.muscles are in pain,bones rattling again and my eyes,ahh my eyes,they're always droopy,begging me to fall asleep.i'm tired but i can't shut my eyes.no alarm,it's a norm.

i've just done with the mountain-high laundry,handwashed it,piece by piece,and it's still drizzling outside.i thought of my scoot,stationary and wet,out in the rain,under the huge tree at the quiet deserted carpark.

we counting down with our fingers now,days to idulfitri.i was released from hectic work for the break starting this friday,and on the 3rd day of idulfitri,i'm leaving to siam.reluctant however to part especially during this festive season when folks meeting and visiting each other,enjoying each other's company,enoying the food and cakes,and i've to be in bangkok attending the balloon workshop(why must it be there????),where i'm gonna starve myself again,where good halal food is rare and scarce.ahhhhhhhh.i think i'm gonna go for fruit diet,or turn vegan for a week there.i think i'm gonna puke all over again.damn.

we skate last midnight again.it felt so good to be with fellow gringos.felt so good when the plank hit my shin twice,it felt so good when i tripped and my palm landed on a steel skatestopper.felt so good it hurts and swell twice as bad.it's all good.
and it's even more shockingly suprising being stopped by fellow policemen when we stepped out of 7-11 on foot,with beverages that we've bought with our hard-earned cash.nice work officers!so free to stop friendly thirsty boys and thanks for the tip of NOT skating where there are security guys guarding building premises!did we broke anything,and as far i knew,there weren't anybody around,it's early monday morning in the big quiet city.nice country,ain't it?

angels with dirty faces.capitol crew.midnight in raffles place.

from left;Shaun,Adil Hosoi,Pogi Ogy,Sam as himself,Yanto & Sicko Siku.

No comments: