Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Keep Your Hands Off My Girl-Good Charlotte

Welcome the June school holidays again.and my work automatically multiply on the arrival of each school holidays-with all the activities and programmes that we have here at my workplace,but it's nice to see those kids running around screaming on top of their lungs-carefree-wish i could be like that again,but i do scream at the top of my lungs too-but for the fun of it.
the unforgiving heat out there-sting and burns every time i walk in the open space-and really,dark tinted shades is an essential tool one should not leave their home without.and drink plentiful of water and eat lotsa fruits.
food.we just had our company lunch,and i'm really bloated.had 3 plates of steamed chicken,a bowl of laksa and cups after cups of orange juice.now with all the food intake in my tummy + the scorching heat=i don't really feel like working.my eyes cluttering and i'm constantly yawning
while the rest of my colleagues gather at the nearby theatre for the Night of the museum show,i'm here in the console booth,contemplating;to stay or go home?

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: