Thursday, 9 July 2009

Stay Together-Suede


Stages.we all move on through stages.and i'm going through a brand new stage of life,and i've never imagined myself going this far,with somebody who understands me deeply,with much love and affection.

tomorrow is the day i end my bachelorhood,my unglamorous life as a boring single person,a new journey comes,a new family with big lovely dreams ahead and bigger responsibility too,and i have to come home with somebody awaiting for my return each day,and we'll share our happiness and sadness together.just like in love songs,movies and fairy tales,i hope.

and time flies when we're having a good time-and with blessings and prayers from our Lord above,we shall have good time till the end of time,and what excites my lil heart every time i ponder,"once we're happily married and all,so what's the next plan,big man?"i wanna skip that for now,let's go step by step,our own space to nest then the next big plan,i guess..

to this lady,NurMarlia Omar,who's gonna share her life with me,deep from my heart,i just wanna say,

"I Love You More Today Than Yesterday!"

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee
The more I have,
For both are infinite.

~ William Shakespeare ~

No comments: