Monday, 28 September 2009

Welcome To My Life-Simple Plan

it's the start of a hellish week with children's day special happening sometime midweek and the beginning of back to back major and important events happening all the way till sunday.it's been sometime since we last had crazy time,rushing,planning & preparing for stuffs and additional manpower to help us run the mad week.


and happy belated,sweet 27th birthday to my beloved angel who celebrated her birthday last saturday where we had a lovely Thai buffet dinner and jolly bumped onto el nazir and heedaya and a good unplanned strobist action soon followed at some quiet shophouses at novena.how lucky that we had our cams along that evening.

and it was the hot F1 weekend where we all witnessed lewis hamilton popped the champagne as he won the night race at marina bay last sunday.glued to the tv,me and my family watched from start all the way to the end,enjoying every single second with each other's company watching every single fast and furious dizzy bits of bends and turns.

and so after about a month of my disappearance from the gym,today i returned during my lunchbreak with murad-and running on the treadmill felt rather slow and weird-and to my shocking suprise-with eyes real wide-i weighed myself before departing from the place-80 kilos-Whoa!now that's what sweet stuffs and tasty oily food will do to your body-a horror.i was so determined i could lose some fats off,i got on the phone immediately and told minerva, i'm back to my 'wholemeal bread' diet again.so goodbye m&m's,sarsi,pineapple tarts and starchy rice. to the gym again tomorrow!

No comments: