Friday, 3 August 2007

Kung Fu Fighting

it was almost a perfect day.

sunshine.warm and breezy.put my shades and my cap on,and it was me first day back to work after almost a week of absence with missing crowns reason.

but i was caught with series of shocking suprises.

meeting with me bosses and fellow colleagues,of introducing new working system and guidelines,and me and murad have to come up with integrated schedule of upcoming jobs for both internal and external,manpower deployment and delegation of duties,service and support.Whew!

cracked my brains and squeezed every single cells i had earlier,and with the help of abg din,we went through a lot of problems that we were facing and we're trying and in fact still trying of improving this newly introduced merged operations dept.

and though it's kinda hard for the entire afternoon and evening,i reviewed and weighed,that this is a good thing,a good intellectual and physical challenge,and looking forward to all that.hopefully it'll improve things back at work.

i gotta rise at seven tomorrow,we're going to send and erect tentages at skatepark as 'the company' and SSC is organising extreme competition this saturday.i love this,but to bad i can't be around on that day as i gotta stay back at work where my service is needed more.just too bad.

for more information on the Extreme Com this sat,click here.

and another shock i got today,arrived at work,stepped into the office,my boss handed me a form to fill,and how was i suprised,me boss making all the necessary arrangements to send me to Bangkok for 3 days variety courses on balloon art and decorations this coming october.so,if it's really happening,it's gonna be really cool,WHee!!been awhile since the last time got my fingers on those balloons,and quite sure i've forgotten how to twist and turn those rubbery latex balloons into creatures and other cute stuffs kids just love to have.but i'm quite sure it's gonna be an experience and oportunity not to be missed.really looking forward to that.

Arriba!

No comments: