Thursday, 30 August 2007

Travelling Without Moving

the world connects,in just few basic clicks.

i downloaded the latest version of google earth and boy,isn't it scary?
from way beyond the clouds and it can actually zoom close to your roofs.

i downloaded many stuffs as well,and now i have a strong reason to purchase a portable hard disk.the internet is full of information you can't swallow in 24 hours.
but yes it's dangerous too.

and how you handle it,its all up to you.

i fell sick due to staying up the whole night,and now my joints are stiff and my body starts to weakened and my throat felt like they're thorns growing and felt really uncomfortable.body temperature rising gradually and yes,i got flu.so that's it,i'm sick.

lack of vitamin c,lack of sleep and lack of water.that's all me.

i went back home earlier,checked out the new room extension by the kitchen,hey it was cool,had my homecooked meal and a short nap in that new room by the kitchen,with the sun rays crept all over my face.ebok gotta clear all the mess,which i believe gonna take a long time.

so i was at ubi to pay my bills and i stopped by the workshop with SO many old scooters.i wasn't buying,just looking,i told the guy who worked there,hey i wish i got one.

soon mate!soon!

No comments: