Monday, 12 November 2007

With Or Without You

the skies been unforgiving.yes it's the rainy season again,and it seems forever.

it's been a real terror for me especially when i'm riding on my two-wheeler on the road and i don't own a proper raincoat,and maybe it's due time that i invest on it.with or without one,i still have to brave the slippery tar and the shivering cold.

i left my bike at home on saturday morning,felt quite frustrated when i woke up and it was pouring like mad with thunder and lightning racing at the break of dawn.which left me with no choice but to leave the scoot and commute by public transport.

dangerous and i don't want to risk my ass.

it's monday and i'm all alone in the office,the rest of my colleagues have all rushed back home, arming themselves with brollies on this shady unglamorous monday evening and yes its drizzling outside.

i sneaked out earlier,went to pay up my insurance + road tax=$299.38.
nothing is cheap nowadays whether we like it or not.

No comments: