Thursday, 6 November 2008

I Ran-A Flock Of Seagulls

oh!been quite a week.quite a bad start actually,my scoot went thru some service repairs and tuning,sent for inspection,road tax and insurance update-and the bill total up to some severe damage to my pocket-and i've not recovered from the repercussion actually-anyway,it's for the good,if not the better of my transport-at least it's functioning very well now,without choke or glitches midway during my journey.and the exciting part is-the scoot tech 'apek' actually re-configured the speed and now i could rev the throttle way beyond the average powercut!haa!nice!but not to be abused!especially during this wet period of the year.and the accident i saw last evening was really a reminder actually,God have mercy on them.

a lotta things happening this week actually,so Obama was the chosen one-in the midst of this economical gloom-the flood in Yemen which took many lives and homes-it's a wake up call for everybody!

and things happening to me-me and Nazir participated in the Rockwall competition last weekend-and i'm gettin' serious about this already!and we played football at the pitch yesterday!way out cool!the last time i tucked my boots when i was in secondary 2,and yesterday i made a new chapter in life-looking forward to more real footy in future!or yeah-every thursday actually!woohoo!

my workplace already started playing xmas music,and that's a reminder that its gonna be real busy during this school break which coincides with the festive period.go!go!go!



No comments: