Thursday, 27 November 2008

Angels-Robbie Williams

Angels.

Robbie Williams startled me up this morning,he sang thru the tiny holes of the speakers situated at the corner of the room,i must say i've never liked anything about him but listening carefully to his lyrics which broke the morning silence,still with my eyes half closed,and very soon he got me singin along already and by then it doesn't really matter the lyrics were wrong-coz i felt good.

i felt good coz hours earlier,me and Akai set off on my black scoot,in a heavy downpour,just to watch the live match between Liverpool vs Marseille at a 24hours coffee shop.groggy and wet and nothing could stop us both-and its not being drenched in the rain or riding dangerously on the wet road surface that kept me smiling-it's the burning spirit of 2 most loyal Liverpool fans,and which Stevie G wonderful header which gave The Mighty Reds a victory in the wet,cold wee hours of the morning.

and that's why it got me singin'.now let's sing a long!


Viva La Liverpool!

No comments: