Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Kiss Me-Six Pence None The Richer

my holga suxx.it took me an exhaustive week long-going around carrying it around in a casual /non casual shooting spree-and during this economical crisis-a $7.00 film roll+developing process service is actually costly,especially,oh how badly hurt it could strike my bleeding heart when only 4 pathetic pictures came out good-the rest totally over-exposed-a bad omen that there's somehow,despite the black tape meticulous sealing,a leakage-or probably more that cost me a lil hole in my dusty pocket.i feel like throwing it down from the tallest building,i am so pissed off,i can't describe in words.

anyway-i got hold of my old minolta-in quite a bad shape actually-the rubber parts peeling off and i had no confident of using it,but the 20mm lens really enticed me to try,after a long while.first the batt totally dried up,so i bought a new one and replaced it,then it was whirring and wasn't functioning the way it supposed to-had to sacrificed a roll of film-it reversed and the film went right inside its cocoon.i took it out,peel it and pull out the film and started all over again-and then,there was a 'click' sound,and it was good all over again.took the 'expendable' film,slot a new one and we were lovers once again.

i gotta fix my holga,or replace it,or forget about it entirely,coz i got my minolta kickin'!
click!click!click!

click on pix to view the rest!

No comments: