Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Ironic-Alanis Morisette

the lack of good sleep,lack of the habit of drinking water regularly,dusty environment,eating too much spicy food and the bad weather which is largely responsible for making myself a lil out of control especially when i can't really get a good night sleep-irritation in the throat which caused myself to cough mad in the middle of the night and so i decided to take a trip down to the clinic,and yes,in the rain i walk slowly and was quite surprised to find out that the clinic was quiet,and for the first time in my visit-to-the-doctor i was able to register myself and straight away knock on the cold wooden door and see the doc.

the bespectacled old man issued an official medical chit-that i could go home and recuperate-i bagged home flu,headache tabs and a plastic bottle containing dark brownish cough mixture.
i walked back to work,pack my stuffs and head to Minerva's late grandma's funeral-and travelled all the way to Chua Chu Kang cemetary and witnessed the sorrowful burial ceremony in the afternoon drizzle.and once done i rode on my scoot and head back home.a long hot shower and late lunch,i popped the medicine that the doctor issued,and there i was-knocked out.

today is my day off-neither could i go for my swim nor my daily run,still feeling uncomfortable and groggy with the after effects of the prescription drugs.and when i open my closet to get my tee,the whole bulk of clothes came rushing down,like a landslide.and there i was,occupied,spending my noon clearing the mess,folding my clothes one by one,and putting it back-restoring order one more time.

Liverpool FC is coming to SG!this july 26th and due to that me and Minerva had to slice our honeymoon short,we're both looking forward to this!Y.N.W.A!!!

No comments: