Monday, 30 March 2009

Please Don't Go-KC & The Sunshine Band

it's almost a week now-i've been coughin' real bad,especially during asleep,it kept me awake,and couldn't feel my actual self-i'm the programmed cyborg,dragging myself around,trying hard to complete all the tasks,with the little insufficient rest and the sickness which is pulling me down-deteriorated,well almost.

and to add-my HTC touch phone messed up-i couldn't type or send messages,contacts deleted-it went beserk-and screwed me up pretty bad as most of informations i saved it in that mobile.and the situation worsened till i couldn't see a damn thing on the screen each time i flipped the phone.

but i'm saved-good thing i could early recontract my mobile plan-and Minerva chipped in and got me a fresh new E-71.feel good time.

been a crazy month actually,and expecting more in the following months to come-be it personal or at work-and so the word is "Global Economic Downturn",but we're running big events each weekends-and the shopping centres never seems to be short of patrons;the question is,"Do you know that we shouldbe saving instead of spending?"

well i did spend too-out of impulse-2 pairs of Vision old school skate shoes.no remorse.

cheers for a quiet monday and the bangings on my head!

No comments: