Thursday, 23 April 2009

Shut Up & Let Me Go-The Ting Tings


it was a rather boring wednesday,i was awake the early morning watching football on the telly,and was asleep right till 2pm in the afternoon.did my routine chores and stuffs,did my regimental run around the estate in the burning hot sun,had my lunch watching a violent kungfu movie,lost my appetite and got dressed up and head out grabbed my kata backpack and cool shades,without a clue,but before i could think of something i was already cruisin' towards yishun dam,major construction,the houses on the water vanished and big lorries unloading dusts hogging the road,so i moved on to seletar camp,more construction and more houses were either flatten or demolished halfway,like a giant robot had trampled them over the night before,all the nice little houses there were gone too,and they barricaded the roads;i managed to sneaked in,only to find out it's an abandoned and dilapidated military facility.no i don't feel like alice,

the place was really terrifyingly spooky,but i plucked enough courage,unzipped my bag,lashed out my nasty Oly,and climbed over the decaying parapet,snappin' every single corners,like i never gonna return to that place again,oh yeah,quite right..i will never quite return to that place again..unless you wanna tag along..

No comments: