Sunday, 28 February 2010

Do You Know-Enrique Iglesias


sweet!this what i 've gotten myself for $30.00 at the flea market today.i know what some will respond to this but hey i've gottta pamper myself,can't i?

i'm close to getting a mint set of 5 classic G.I.Joe series for $150,but i walked away pretending that i didn't see any of that or i might end up impulsive,getting myself into trouble as my other half was already grumbling when i helped myself to the Joe in the pic-but it was dirt cheap-there wasn't any packaging and the dude who sold me the accessories were helluva guy-he was real nice,he even gave away some stuffs free when other stalls selling those lil stuffs at ridiculous price that you can even get yourself a nice fresh tee.hauled those lil thing and shoved it down the bag.Minerva gotten herself some dodgy looking dvds-2 for $5- which packaging looked like some just illegally recorded the flicks in the theatre but was jumping with joy once she tested it back home that the movies were crystal clear-now never judge a book by its cover!

that's the best thing about flea marts-surprises at a good bargain price!

hmmmmmm...a long sigh and tomorrow is another boring monday at work.
and in the evening our usual monday Sirah class.it's another long monday oh man i desperately need that rest i've longed for!

No comments: