Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Every Morning-Sugar Ray

it seems that its not only me.everybody is eager for the final look of my scoot.it's still in the 'putty' state.i got myself into dusts and dirt every time i got close to it.every single day at work,i rushed my job and would sneaked into the workshop,trying to speed up the work,but there's always occasions which i had to stop midway,and rushed back to the office to do some stuffs my boss requested.and every single time i'm away from it,i kept thinking when can i accomplish this mission,it seems ages,Oh God!

been few days now,my hands are actually feeling a lil numb,after all the vibrations,stroking and fondling the scoot with the grinder and sand machines.and the frustrating part is that,there's always some parts that i missed out,and i had to repeat the process all over again.patience.need lots of it,especially when handling a piece of art,and you know,like they said,you can't rush art.


No comments: