Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Here Comes The Sun-The Beatles

Come draw your curtains and checkout the big blue skies,the sun shining gloriously,it's such a perfect day for a picnic at the beach.

too bad i'm at work now and i can't escape this,i gotta attend another meeting at sengkang with some clients and thank God i don't have to ride there,i'll just hop onto the company car my colleague driving us all there.the heat,is so bright and loud,we all need shades to protect our precious eyes,my goodness it's so sunny out there.i hope tomorrow and the day after that will be like this too.i can't really stand the wet dull weather,i even had to think twice to ride on my steed.the road so dangerously wet and made it more scarier,with all the heavy vehicles speeding past with all the vapors and waters splashed onto me,i don't like that.i like it when it's sunny and i don't have to put on the warm rain jackets,pants and boots-instead of protecting me from wet it made sweat with the layers of clothings on me.


No comments: