Sunday, 13 June 2010

Trans Fatty Acid-Lamb

My sunday begun with a gruelling,intensifying dragon boat training,battling the currents and waves at Kallang river,i got blisters from the rough paddling and almost suffering from heat stroke due to the scorching heat,the sun was extremely burning hot and i lost lots of my energy out of it.already being severely tortured on saturday's training,with inadequate rest and the muscles still sore due to extensive & rigorous rowing over the weekend.

by noon i was at home,gearing up for work,how i wish i could take a power nap,but there wasn't enough time to do so.at work now,awaiting time to complete the day's mess.this is just another challenge,another non-quiet day for myself,and the little strength left to finish the day,oh boy,it's almost over now.

world cup season kicked off couple of days,and already we all feel the heat,one way or another.
watched the koreans vs the greeks yesterday,and i must say the asians are doing pretty well.and i'm looking forward to the upcoming spain game soon,but unsure whether i could since the game is scheduled late.

too much things so little time.
i got my runing shoes already,my lovely angelic wife bought for me,after looking and comparing prices at stores,and i got it,where else but Queensway shopping centre.too bad registration is closed for the standard chartered marathon,and now only left the 18km newton run.contemplating with 18km,but i have the burning confidence that i could finish it off quite well.

been real busy,with work and my adventurous lifestyle,i've to adjust my time for both work and play,i hope i could have time for everything else,especially spending quality time with my wife,but thank God,she's been real supportive.

Cheers for a happy sunday!


No comments: