Thursday, 24 June 2010

It Could Be Sweet-Portishead

if given another opportunity to hit JB on a beautiful sunny sunday,i'll rather stick at home or do something else,just to avoid that inevitable monstrous killer traffic jam,just to leave and return the country for a bellyful of food and some groceries.yeah last sunday was madness.

been real busy at work lately,all rushing to complete the gallery exhibition by July,and so far i could confidently and safely say it's only 70% completed;we ran power and speaker cables across
ceilings and sealing and securing it safe from the naked eye,mounted and positioned big lcd screens and projectors,climbed up and down till my right knee felt hurts,so bad.
so tomorrow another day of mad rush,and my lovely wife just got me a nice pouch so i could stuff all my tools altogether in one bag instead,and not lugging 3 separate pouches on my utility belt.

and oh yes,my right knee,it needs attention actually,it felt SO damn bad earlier this morning when i woke up from my deep sleep,but the pain subsided right after my morning jog,it could be due to the rain yesterday;i was on the scooter & caught in the heavy rain,i had my jacket on but my shorts exposed my lower limbs,yeah it could be due to that,hmm maybe.or maybe not.

No comments: