Thursday, 1 July 2010

No Sleep Till Brooklyn-Beastie Boys


tucked comfortably,my dear wife is in profound sleep as i type this.

i could not shut my eyes,there are so many things running in my mind,my body is so tired yet i could not rest,and what's interesting i was watching the tube earlier & there was this horror series which they mentioned that if you can't sleep at night it might be some disturbance by the unseen-the Djinns.
but it's not that i refute the thought of it,i just want to believe that i had a lil too much activities and hence affecting me-that's all.
anyway it's been real busy week actually,even with school re-opens earlier this week,things doesn't seems to change much back at work-we've been running mad!

and to add a lil twist,my beloved vespa,my Bella;i just could not get the engine running after countless times kicking it's stand trying to get it work,i finally gave up this morning,and went back home,and wanted to wash myself up,only to discover that water was not available-there was a pipe burst 3 floors down on the ground below.there was a growing intense pain in my belly too,an scary indication that i needed to take a crap,but there i was,trying to cool myself down in my room,with the fan and the air con switched on at the same time.until midday finally we got water gushing down the silver tap.Mercy!
and speaking of calamities,my mom in law suffered high fever last night,and right after i was dismissed from work,rushed back home,and hopped onto the car with the family and sent her to the hospital,but thank God,her fever subsided,but she is warded still and constantly monitored by the friendly nurses.

and within hours earlier today,me and wife actually managed to get the scoot fixed,we visited mom at the hospital and squeezed in between to visit ebok.and hopefully everyone & everything else will be well again tomorrow onwards.
oh ya,and i almost forget to mention,that me and 4 others from the club were invited to join sengkang west dragon boat team for the inter constituency race at lower seletar the other day,and though initially we thought we could not win,we actually did got ourselves medals for 2nd place in the finals.but you should have seen our young contenders,but we didn't flinch,yeah that was totally fun!


No comments: