Tuesday, 6 July 2010

That Certain Female-Charlie Feathers

i'm feeling a lil bit under the weather.and yesterday morning was the worst.i couldn't pry open my eyelids,and during the meeting,i swore my boss gave me that occasional glances;i was caught dozing off.

went to the in-house doctor,gave me pills and a medical chit,but i stowed it away in the dark corners of my drawer and pocketed the pills instead.yes i'm feeling much better now,feels like a new man,fresh and almost healthy once again.

it all begun last saturday,we had to train in the rain,and i was already feeling feverish during the late spain vs paraguay match.

and now,i could already make plans for the upcoming matches,and to add,i have to desperately make time for my exercise regime and prepare myself for the big race this sunday at bedok reservoir.gotta work harder this time!

and looking forward to me and minerva's 1st anniversary this sunday too,oh my,feels like only yesterday we tied the knot,and look how time flies.so it's going to be rigorous rowing and quiet nice dinner with my wifey in the evening this sunday.and come the next morning,i'll be away to KL for the IAAPA convention for a week,and we'll be staying in Concorde-look how nice my bosses are!Whoa way to go gringo!and looks like its gonna be world cup finals viewing at Kolumpo!i hope i could stay sane..

No comments: