Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Champagne Supernova-Oasis


They thought i was fitness crazy,in my running gear most of the mornings before i officially start work,sometimes in the blazing sun,sometimes in the rain,i struggled hard just to get that momentum.and today,all that effort proved that i could,and it was a dream that i've been really wanna achieve-i got Silver for IPPT test earlier today,Thank God!and more to come hopefully!

before i hit the sack last night,i packed my running shoes,dri fit shorts and tops, squeezing everything into one small shoe bag.i was even startled halfway during my sleep,i thought i was late but it was just the rain pouring outside,i got back into my sleep and an hour later i rushed back to camp,in my mind,i was totally harassed by the annoying 2.4km run,and when we began the test in the afternoon,my heart was pumping super fast,and as i ran,i didn't looked left or right,even to the cheering friends who chose not to run at the sides,i ran like hell,in my mind i pictured my wife,and i was controlling my breath,the consistency of my pace,and as i reached the last bend,i used all my energy left in me and sprinted all the way to the finishing line,boy i felt like Carl Lewis on dope.and when i approached the counter,the marshall told me that i bagged silver for myself.i was smiling from ear to ear,i was the happiest dude on earth!Alhamdulillah,for about years now i have actually successfully earned this,and yes it ain't easy.it need discipline and determination,i would not have gotten this ten years before,and i'm happy that i could reversed all the bad and turned it into positivity.

Run Fatboy Run!

No comments: