Thursday, 1 July 2010

Zero-Smashing Pumpkins


i sent off the lil nephew kid to his school when i was still in a groggy mode,and at most times when he asked me questions in his cute lingo,i had to pause awhile to retort,and when i did i must have looked rather idiotic slurring and what might sounded gibberish to a smart toddler.

the rain,it was quite heavy and then it stopped,and as i was in high spirits to run the wet pavement,it started drizzling again,so i decided to tidy up my room a bit,and when i was done,it was sunny again,and i switched into my running gear and jumped onto my new pair of running shoes that my angel bought for me,i have been eyeing the pair of badboys for quite some time now,and during the great sale last month,my wife actually shelled out her own cash to get me those Adizero Adios nasty pair.it was a treat as my old pair has already starting to deteriorate.and also an encouragement-Oh what a drive!and when i ran,i began falling in love with the shoes,i felt light and the running was real good.i even beat the rain,was so close to home when it started to pour again.and the real excuse was that i don't really wanna get the cool shoes wet.


No comments: