Sunday, 25 July 2010

Bad Moon Rising-Credence Clearwater Revival


my weekend,just like everybody else is over,the only thing which separates me from the norm,is that i don't have to report back to worktomorrow,and not for the rest of the week too.

it's going to be another long,long week,i've to be in full uniform,with backpack included,in clean boots to camp this tuesday morning 7.15am sharp.it's not going to be fun.i just hate the long
journey,i have to wake early,and by first light i have to hit the road,or i'll be stuck in the morning traffic on the highway towards jalan bahar.
but as a signaller,my duty won't be as strenuous as most,i'll be equipped with my dect phone and a company of cheeky folks,that's what i'm looking forward to.

i'm now halfway packing my stuffs,hauling all into my backpack,all my clothes and other utilities required for my stay at ebok's place during the 6 days duty.but still unsure whether i'll be staying in camp,or we will be permitted to leave by sundown,i'm real hopeful we could,as it won't be pretty if otherwise,and honestly i'm not prepared bunking in with those guys.

i spent my beautiful sunday evening,with my beautiful angel,we hopped onto Bella and rode off with a beautiful sunset in the horizon,with it's beautiful colors splashing amongst the skies.we
had dinner at beach road market and then we stopped by marina square,walking aimlessly till we are tired of it all and returned back home,with raindrops falling on our heads.

at work earlier,i got sick compiling the report which i didn't complete,and instead i ran through various websites searching for cools stuffs,till i bumped and fell in love with one particular classic cam-an olympus OM-10.without hesitation,i immediately engaged myself in contacting the person who's selling it,i even bargained further and got even at $100-the price was right and that dude agreed and acceded to my request,the deal was scheduled to be made at his doorstep,his apartment was just 5minutes away from my place in tampines.so,right after work earlier today,before all the beautiful events took place,i fetched my wife and we sped to bedok reservoir,where i got myself the cool camera i have always wanted to own and shoot pictures with,finally it landed into my hands.it was perfect,almost flawless,interior and exterior is 95% clean and stain-free,no dust or mold settling,except for lil ding,which did not affect the condition at all,he even threw in the
original cam bag,strap and two fresh new batteries,oh my new love,i'm dying to get my fingers on the shutter,molest the frame & go crazy,i can't wait to set a date to test my new funky old badass machine,and that could only be happening sometime 2 weeks from now,YeeHaa!

No comments: