Saturday, 21 August 2010

Dirty Little Secret-All American Rejects

I can't stop yawning,i was sleepy,i felt tired and i can't focus,i'm in a bad shape.

It's almost a fortnight now that all Muslims across the globe observe fasting during this holy month of Ramadan,but even after so many days,my body system still not fully adapting to the routine-i feel so weak!
and lately due to me and my wife's active biddings at ebay for our insane search of star wars vehicles and figurines had actually made me travel all over singapore,meeting and dealing with strangers for the precious plastic moulded into cool lil playthings that made us drool.
And watching all the Episodes over and over again,without ever getting bored over it.the clone wars is next in our schedule,and already i have collected Asajj this morning,and will be collecting another variation,together with the demise of Grievous and a B wing fighter later at China Square,it's a wonderful sunday yeah!

and another wonderful week indeed,after 10 years of crazy times at work, i got a shock of my life when my boss gave me a tight handshake,and whispered in my ears that i've to treat her to a meal,and slipped an envelope in my hands,which i later opened up and discovered i was promoted to assistant manager-ooh!

No comments: