Saturday, 28 August 2010

Never Leave You-Lumidee

it's been a long day at work today,half past ten and all my colleagues already left,except for myself still in this 'hotbox'-in the dj console,with the faulty air con unit and the floor fan,the heat from the amplifiers below evaporates in the still air and i'm caught here,with bad ventilation and bassy hip hop in the stale air.
less than 5% left of downloading time-and still it seems forever,i gotta do this once and for all-the clone wars episodes-during my search for the clone wars,i only managed to acquire the movie and another 4 short episodes,managed to get my hands onto episode 1 series,but it cost a burning $65!!ridiculous as i thought and i shoved it back into the rack,anger building inside of me-i could not believe they charged a dvd at that price,and i was so determined that i could get it elsewhere,and the last resort-to download it-easy!but beside the clicks away-it's the waiting game that i wish i could live without-it's been hours now,and so i thought it would be over by 10pm,but the 5% kept me waiting-restless and fidgety,i ran out of cigarettes and snacks,got bored of mixing music,and now i'm blogging my tantrums here,with big hope,that by the time i finished this,i could already upload the movie onto my harddisk,shut down the system,pack up my stuffs and call it a day..not yet!!!

No comments: