Sunday, 5 September 2010

Stripper Vicar-Mansun

i've been sitting here for almost an hour now,trying to rectify the recurring problem of my ageing laptop.it kept restarting and blue screen kept re-appearing.best bet it's dying pretty soon,i hope not.
not when there's plenty of stuffs i needed to be done,and i have not started any.
and i've kept myself occupied,bingeing on crackers my wife brought into the room,dousing it down with the concoction of milk and orange juice which i slowly sipped down my throat.
it's truly a lazy sunday,was pretty much tired after wiping and cleaning windows and fans in the living room last night which dragged all the way till about 3 in the wee morning,and then it started to rain,heavy rain which caused a lil discomfort and quite a struggle for me,dragging myself out of the bed this morning,oh my,i was late for work.
when we called it a day back then,i jumped onto Bella,contemplating whether to pop by china square for my star wars hunt or to return home and hit the sack instead,but when i reached down my pockets i discovered that i didn't bring along my wallet,and so i had no choice but to opt for the latter.
home and i was feeling drowsy after shower,i crashed onto the bed amidst the comfy pillows and the soft cool wind blowing onto my face,i was knocked out instantly.
startled 10 minutes before iftar,i washed myself and had a tasty meal with the family,which followed by prayers and then a short trip later to the shell station for the v power petrol promotion.
and so i thought i could do with my unfinished business now,but it seems i that i could never complete it anytime soon.bloody laptop don't u dare die on me now!!

No comments: