Monday, 13 September 2010

Club Can't Handle Me-FloRida

I'm back to work after away for 3 days,celebrating Eid with family and close relatives,visiting and enjoying the food and laughter together,it felt so short but yet felt so good after away from most of them for quite some time.
and i was away from my ebay account,until last night i decided to surf in,and i got a suprise,the sith infiltrator which i have been eyeing was there and without haste i booked the item and i was the only bidder,and this morning i was the winner and the winner hopes to collect the prize later this evening,i hope.and my wife been nagging ever since she found out but i just kept my ears shut.
it ain't easy acquiring things that i love most-those toys needs patience to land into my arms-a lotta effort and $$$ too,but it's an obsession.
i finally shaved my beard,after a month long growing and keeping,i thought it's most appropriate to keep it tidy,i think i look good,hey i feel good.
it's raining,oh finally,after days of scorching spell which befallen us,it feels cooler at least,but i hope it quit before i leave later.
my bosses were in London,and so i thought i was late for the meeting this morning,but silly me,it was postponed till they are back sometime next week,that's for not checking the email regularly,but i felt good too,as i don't have to sit another round of 2 hours meeting session,how glad!


No comments: