Thursday, 9 September 2010

I'd Do Anything For You-MeatLoaf

1/2 an hour to go and most of us here who're celebrating Eid ul Fitr are given early release today.i can barely open my eyes with the intense heat from the sun,and the sunshades is my best friend right now.

there are only lil bits of minor touch ups of cleaning and tidying up needed back at home,most of the major ones already done over last few nights and that contributed to me feeling weaker in the day,barely had enough sleep but it's over soon,in hours.

the fast-inculcates and strengthens my faith to be spiritually closer to God,and the month long abstaining from food,water,sexual thoughts and desires is truly a test and to feel how the poor felt from starvation.and Ramadan is close to its end,and i hope i live longer to see the next Ramadan,Insya Allah.

And here's wishing all fellow sisters and brothers Salam Eid Mubarak!


No comments: