Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Peaches-The Presidents Of The United States

the weather was forecasted showers with thunder at several parts of the island,i bet that didn't happen at all.throughout the entire day,and that trip earlier down to Ubi to pickup the gloves and harnesses purchased for the Co,i was on my vespa and had to brave the dusts and scorching heat,damn it was hot!
i've been slamming the fridge next to my table few times now,everytime i peeked in,i helped myself to the chocolates,damn i'm feeling hungry now.
i'm waiting for my wife,she's still at her workplace while waiting for her call now.it's her dad's birthday today,and we're planning to get him a gift later this evening,and i'm planning to catch a good hearty dinner,we actually planned a nice dinner with the entire family-but since her mom is still warded,we'll just celebrate simply by getting the old man a lil something.

i'm also getting my Otterbox case for my Iphone later,and boy it cost $68.00 and i was issued a summon earlier this morning at Bedok,for failing to display a parking coupon-not negligence but 'i had a strong feeling' the attendant would skip my Bella,but hell i was wrong.and now i've to fork out $8.00..

and hey enough of that football thing already...

No comments: