Saturday, 19 February 2011

Say What You Want-Texas


i'm soooo lazy-i just got home from work,had my perfect warm shower and my supper-now i'm lying down on my bed and the wife said something which i could barely register-i'm sooo lazy.
one of the reason is that i had a very long sleep from last night-2am and was only awoken by my wife at 1pm this afternoon-i could still feel the sores on my back,and it's rarely i had a good long sleep.
was caught in the rain when i was rushing to work earlier,took refuge at a void deck,and had no choice but to continue my journey as i was already way late for work-slipped into my camo jacket and put on my rain booties and head on back on the road.
for two hours i was blabbering on the mike,and right at 5pm i had to rush for another dinner and dance,and only had just enough time in between to sneak out to get myself 2 bottles of coca cola.
there was already another dj, and the annoying thing was that my duty was only to play music for the first half of the event, and the other the other dj took over, but i can't leave,just in case they said,' If anything happens..'..*Duh!*

ok-gotta go now;Chris Rock is on the tube!

No comments: