Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Hey There Delilah

holidays finally over,party people struck with hang over,their lips still murmuring 'happy new year' with a slur,reeking of alcohol and sweat stench.

i handed over my service to dj jason chow right after the stroke of midnight,like cinderella,but with my sneakers on,i quickly dashed out with marlia,grinding shoulders with jamie yeo,great spy experiment,sleeq and crowds trying to get their chance to take pix with the celebrities.ohh such a head ache!!

for the 8th time,i've to sing auld lang syne at work.and my resolution this year,NOT to celebrate the 9th at downtowneast no more,if God permit,i rather sit quietly at home or some other place where it's quiet.i can't stand the noise,the heat,the stress,the panic and the people,oh my God!Hear My Woes!

i'm at work now,behind my desk,as i type this,there are plenty of work to be done outside,all of the residue of new year and holiday celebrations,and while everybody else either still toasting their wine glasses or fallen unconscious in some gutter,i'm here at work,with loads of things to be done.

never really fancy this but anyway,
hello 2008,
goodbye hell!

No comments: