Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Liquidator

i just got back from work after a week of clearing the balance annual leave of 2006.i didn't go nowhere.kinda tough week actually,but i do not really wanna elaborate much here,as i did achieve something,and kinda proud of it.

it's tuesday,bright and super sunny,juz came back from lunch at loyang with the gang,though there is practically nothing to do at work today (me boss ain't around..hee hee, but i learnt from murad of how to weave flowers using ribbons,at least i made use of the restless time producing something good.

i'm down with flu,damn.i had enough sleep everyday,i swallowed vitamin c pills,drank plenty of water,i stopped taking sodas of any kind for months now,but this morning i started sneezing.my left nostril blocked,my throat itched and now i am under the weather.guess nobody could really escape from this spell.

me feel sickly,or the people around me are sickening towards me,or otherwise?sick.

No comments: