Thursday, 31 January 2008

I Love You Mary Jane

i ain't doin shit right now,chillin at murad's studio,helpin him a lil bit,shiftin and clearing some stuffs.

the bosses ain't around,they're already in macau right now,freezin their asses.our turn is tomorrow,yeah we leavin tomorrow at noon.

i haven't got the drive to pack my bag,got so many things in my mind,i just wanna relax,not to stress myself too much.when i go back home later,i'll just chuck few stuffs into my backpack and yeah i'll be rollin good.

i can't sleep last night,the birds seiged my scoot yesterday morning,they shat all over it like a drunkard's puke.last night,i scrubbed em alone at the carpark,in the wee hours of the morning.

i had a few brushes with death yesterday,almost knocked onto a mercedes,a bus and a dumb filipina maid with a lil boy,who walked across the street without looking,we were lucky God were on our side,or else i'll either be in a body bag or wrists cuffed cold awaiting investigations in some filthy cell.

i've tried to calm myself down,staying cool,but with the heat and the bad traffic condition,i turned a monster.

shortfused as a teen rebel,everything was against me again.

but as i scrubbed my scoot last night,reflecting back at it all,i laughed,how stupid i was;dangerously stupid.

"Son, fill your heater, how bout chase killer
Rock 'em up and show you're no quitter
Snakes' pit every ground I landed on
Hated on, but I'm still standin' strong
You hate the songs that you pump up all day long
Hated on, but I'm still standin' strong
Snakes' pit, every ground I landed on
Hated on, but I'm still standin' strong
Stand..."

word B-Real,u said it.

No comments: