Monday, 19 May 2008

People Are Strange


Happy Vesak Day!

But i'm at work,still groggy,feeling tired and dragging my butt around.it's real hot outside,perspiring and ohh i can't live without my shades.

so many people,all walking here and there,families with children running around,very colorful holiday monday here at work.

my shoulders hurt a bit,been carrying around my backpack with all my cameras and stuffs,a big walk about,together with marlia,nazir and hidayah.i felt like a tourist,but that is not that.it's just that i don't really like the idea of being a tourist or worst,a photographer.and there were so many 'photographers' yesterday,all heavily armed (they should be arrested,don't they?)while i felt tiny,and tried to hide my cam each time we bumped onto one.

ohh how i wish i have a wide angle lens...

but it was fun,we took pics and talked and laughed.was a joyous evening though my shoulders still hurtin'.

planning for our next trip out together,hmm now pulau ubin is a good idea,but the thought of staying there overnight,hmmm not good.enough of those wild days back then of staying there without tents above our heads;pulau ubin was my homeground.and in my heart it's still is.


the top pic is not actually the pic i took yesterday,it was last thursday.but if you wish,click here to view more.

No comments: