Wednesday, 28 May 2008

The Great Drum & Bass Swindle-London Elektricity

i couldn't go for my day off swim n jog-it's raining cats and doggy dogg outside again.the house is rather quiet,only me,my bro and bagas the badass kitty who's probably bored to the max till he slept the entire time with me by the bedside.

i cooked.yes,i fried cabbages and salted fish today.kinda sick of instant noodles.yesterday i did the laundry and changed bagas's litter box,and was really frustrated,coz once i cleaned and swapped new sand for him,he jumped in and crap again.damn.

slept real late last night,i watched harold and kumar escaped from guantanamo bay.dumb movie but kinda funny.

frontpage news on the berita harian today-'Foreign vehicles not allowed to pump petrol within 50 km from the border.'approximately from the custom gates to Sedenak or Desaru.

well with this implementation,many will feel the pinch,especially,businesses in Johor Bahru,those who are working on either side of the causeway and need to travel home everyday and those who have families on both sides well.

that don't look good.

i've quit hitting JB about 2 years ago.yes,i enjoyed myself,not only pumping cheaper unleaded petrol,but filling up my tummy with food and upon returning i bought magazines,crackers and fruits as well,just to clear all the malaysian currency especially coins,so that my wallet ain't cramped.and i don't mind tipping the fellow petrol workers or if there's any unfortunate poor guys around,i'll just give.

but the crazy traffic jam and that notorious queue at the customs awating clearance,made me quit.i'll rather park my scoot at some woodlands carpark and walk.it's way faster.

No comments: