Monday, 2 June 2008

Brimful Of Asha-Fatboy Slim

i wore a grey baseball jersey with a printed bold black no.13 on my back.
bad luck??that's what most people will say,but it's my lucky no.13.

another freaky monday,was so bright and sunny,and by noon it was drizzling and back with the sun shining on the face again.i feel good,just like james brown,had a good sleep and managed to complete my tasks timely.

back in the office now,just got tix to the singapore flyer and my boss gave me a black lcd torchlight.(now that's lucky,ain't it?)

i was actually not feeling well last evening,was so tired,throat was not feeling well and i kept sneezing.marlia bought clarinase for me,drank plentiful water and by today,i'm rocking good already.(so lucky me!)

its june already and i can't believe it's half a year already,another half and we'll be singin' Auld Lang Syne again.

so John Arne Risse will head for roma,with a transfer deal of $5 million.so next season we won't be able to see him in the Reds jersey again.adios Risse!

No comments: