Monday, 2 June 2008

Talkin' Loud & Sayin' Nothin-James Brown

to keep the faith and spirit alive despite the 'no trophy' season,i wore my collection of Liverpool jerseys,each day last week.i scraped the idea of wearing the long sleeve ones,thought that it will be another hot week but it was proven wrong,with the sudden downpour out of bright sunny days and nights.

so one of the days,i was sittin and sippin tea with my usual suspects,during one of our irregular teabreaks,a fellow colleague who hailed from across the border,walked past and spotted me clad in my invincible Reds jersey and he went passin this remark;-

"Hey!Liverpool Lost Lah!!!"

"There's always another time Bro!"i replied spontaneously.*sigh*

why is there always people pissin' you off??

i'm being sensitive here,anyway it's just about football.

-Patience is part of Iman-

and if you're just like me,click here to view ur favourite team history kit.

No comments: