Monday, 16 June 2008

Music Is My Radar-Blur

i slept more than 10 hours and when i woke up,i felt a slight pain on my left cheek as the rattling fan blew in my face;a claw mark,wounded during my comatose unconsciousness,and figuring that i trimmed my nails regularly,all my fingers and toes pointing to none but one-the prime suspect-badass bagas the kitty cat.

my body achin as i stretched,and already,i deliberately engineering a plan to report to work later than usual.i just need to revitalize my body and spirit.i am so weak and tired after the torments of yesterday's event.

this sweet monday.with yesterday's sores and bad news.today marked a brand new week,brand new me and you.i wanna slip into a nice pair of shoes and i don't intend to enslave myself at work later.i wanna go easy so that my mind could operate better and i could work out a good plan for this week's hell.we all do need a good ample rest and so do you.

No comments: