Tuesday, 10 June 2008

My Iron Lung-Radiohead

i could feel it right when i woke up this morning,i felt it gleaming in my bones,i just FEEL it.
i wore the new sensational sparkling 'spaniard' red jersey with 3 golden stripes runnin down its sleeve, that i've hung for days,waiting for the right moment,and the moment was right today.i felt real good as it embodies my skin,my flesh tingled as it rub against.and,oh boy,the air tasted good as i rode against the wind on my big black scoot this sunny a.m.and like as if i was ridin the superhighway towards Tivoli Neu,Innsbruck.

but this is close enough.5 more minutes.

Spain Vs Russia.

crackers!-CHECK!
soya bean!-CHECK!
ciggies!-CHECK!

lets rock and roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Que Viva Espana!!!!!!!!!


and my feelings could be right yo....

No comments: