Monday, 23 June 2008

The Breaks-Kurtis Blow

i can barely open me eyes.it's another manic monday at work,and now i am all alone in the office on my dinner break and i don't really know,contemplating still,of whether to have my dinner here or home instead.

my body ain't functioning right,i am sleepwalking.didn't have ample sleep as i was totally glued to the screen watching the late match of Spain vs Italy.was a real dramatic game,i was praying hard hoping that it will NOT extended to penalty kicks but it did anyway.Spain had total possesion,had plenty of opportunities but all hits turned misses and i was wriggling in desperation,tried to scream but that would be a very big mistake as i might wake up the entire neighbourhood.it all ended good,Spain goin to face Russia in the semi-finals happening real soon in days to come.

another monday.weeks of hellish school holidays programmes and family days that we've completed.now i breathe a lil easier.but then we've gotta look at the maintenance of stuffs but i guess it's gonna be alright.

so me boss said,she's gonna send me to a couple of courses,HAA!that is gonna be So sweet.i can't wait.she mentioned it's probably gonna be this friday and some days next week,and now she've told me,i gotta be mentally prepared.

i am thinking of changing the outlook of my scoot.thought of removing all the skate stickers and either respraying or pasting new sticker look on it-hmmm camouflage???

i just don't know-just a thought....

No comments: