Saturday, 30 August 2008

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood-Santa Esmeralda

the day has come.

high spirited and my lil heart sings quietly,the much anticipated heart throbbin' adventure begins this evening,my group will depart from pasir ris,the 12hour,120km round island cycling challenge,well,hope & pray that me,adil and yanto could finish this in one piece,before the Ramadan,which is this coming monday.

Marlia showed her love and support,bought me cycling pants and Royal robbins shorts,thank you dear!but she's still pissed off of why i wouldn't allow her to participate as well.well,there's plenty reasons why...

i am very much prepared and my knee,hmm,not quite recovered but way much better now,Alhamdulillah.got all my gear and stuffs packed neatly in a small bag,and right after work later,a short scooter ride to the starting point which is just nearby from my workplace.
i'm just a lil worried about the weather,it's been rainin' pretty bad lately,but i'm sure that won't stop us from ridin',unless the roads got swallowed by floods,well hope not...

gotta rest now-i really can't wait........


No comments: