Monday, 4 August 2008

The Perfect Kiss-New Order

three days i've been,working at the pool,under the hot blazing sun.my skin all burnt,especially my back,where it's stingin' the most.the weather is a killer,even those lifeguards who were supposed to be 'sun-proof',were complaining about it.

and this morning when i woke up,it's not the sunburnt on my back,or the shade marks around my eyes;my right knee was badly in severe pain,neither could i stretched it fully nor bend it normally.i was limping,like an old man.

i went down to the local clinic,the doctor advised me not to aggravate it further,no exercise but cycling is fine,gave me painkillers,2 days rest and a big smile.

a big smile.
i have just watched Carlito's Way,finally,after a long time it has been chucked and almost forgotten.been eating lotsa snacks and lying lazily,now i am planning what should i do with the rest of the unplanned time-or should i just do nothing at all?pretty bored actually..

i am quite worried about the knee actually,coz of all the upcoming Runs that i've signed up and the 120km cycling challenge especially,which i'm supposed to meet up with the boys to register tomorrow,hope and pray i'll recover soon enough.Insya Allah.


Go Carlito!

No comments: