Thursday, 12 February 2009

Chasin'-Snow Patrol




2 days i've been away from work-and i felt so good to be lazy once again.but of course i gotta go back and report to work in the morning tomorrow,but it's friday,and we can already smell the weekend from here.

i wasn't entirely relaxing actually,besides running around;runnin' for time and dodging the rain,i attended studio photography class with the gang,and the rest of the precious time i've spent for the past 2 days-running errands and replacing my stuffs-stuff that i've misplaced like my beloved cam's eyecup which cost me quite dearly; bore a hole in my pocket-$69.00 for a bloody 'magnifying eyecup'.collected my photos and the uncle went,"Long time no see Ah Sam!"i just giggled like a school boy.and when i looked at the pix i went back home and went out again-my flash-badly need an omni bounce coz the pix were pretty over-exposed with the flash,and then it was also quite expensive-$32.00,but the old chap behind the counter gave back my $2.00.maybe he caught the expression on my face during that moment.oh how i wish i don't have to spend at all!i wish everything is free!

now you can click on the pix for mo pix!

No comments: