Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Shattered Dreams-Johnny Hates Jazz

S-U-P-E-R H-O-T!

that's how i describe the day and i bet you've got the picture already.normally when i go for my day off swim-and under normal circumstances the water will be perfectly cold and i've to adjust myself a bit before performing my ritual,but today it was oddly strange-the water was warm,and i found myself panting midway through out the swim.there were only 3 swimmers today-a couple and myself-braving the heat,and i swam as fast as i could to complete my 1o laps.even underwater i could feel the pinch,the stinging rays biting my flesh.

we were supposed to skate last night but was cancelled due to commitments and other unforeseen stuffs-the next one is underway,if it's confirmed the next session will be this saturday and i'm caught in between now-some wanna skate,some wanna kick ball-i can't split myself into half though i wanna do both at the same time,so we've gotta wait for everybody-and of course majority votes win.

early in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow-LFC will face Real Madrid and i really hope that the Reds will overcome this one with ease especially after last game draw with ManC .

No comments: