Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Clocks-Coldplay

i left home at noon earlier-was on my day off,and i braved the scorching heat which burns every single thing exposed to the sun.got my shades on-cruised on my camo scoot all the way to Kallang-The Cage,met up with school boys who had just finished their final exam paper in the morning,who were all there loosening their stress and marked their freedom of school break of 8 weeks,wow.

it was fun and exciting,being with guys way younger than me,it was actually real challenging as their agility and stamina were way superior than me,but i went with the flow,even with the gigantic fan above our heads it didn't really cool our sweaty bodies,it was really SUPER HOT!

was really looking forward to our next gathering,and the best thing was that we were charged at student rate-for 3 hours of play-each one of us forked out a mere $2.50,I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!

now i wanna rest...and tomorrow another day off..YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: