Thursday, 21 May 2009

Knockin' On Heaven's Door-Guns & Roses


My first 'official' attempt,digitally manipulating the above pic,with me and a rare vespa.raw,dodgy look and obvious fake but nevertheless it took me couple of hours just to do this.all this while i just use simple photo editors but earlier today,my fellow good friend,bro hilmi patiently showed me the basic features of adobe photoshop and the most awkward part was that i have to learn the process by using his Mac,and boy,it sure do take me some time to familiarise with it,and also since it was during working hours that i've to sneaked to his office with the occasional phone rings from other colleagues who were looking for me,but since there wasn't much things to do,and with the fact that i've completed what i'm supposed to do,i guess it's alright for me to do such but i believe the boss won't agree much with my actions,anyway,i'm thirsty for more and already searching for tutorials online and really can't wait for my next 'sneakin'' session.

Cheers!

No comments: