Thursday, 7 May 2009

Perfect-Simple Plan

Tampopo = Sampopo?


i've been real busy,my daily schedule choked up with plentiful endless jobs and errands i wish i could freeze up time and take a stroll by the beach-and my free times-wait..what free time?all free time occupied with lotsa stuffs as well-and good thing i've managed to finish a book,and there are still plenty more that i've bought and compiling dusts at the rack-i 've just gotta find a good slot.
sacrificed my day off clearing my stuffs at home-i could hardly open up my cupboard and so i had to sadly part with clothes that i couldn't fit in no more-packed the bundle into a bag which probably being shipped out to somewhere in the distant island of Riau-towards a place where somebody who could probably benefit from my pack-and enjoy wearing the clothes as much as i did.




my watch collection-and i managed to get some from Minerva and a watch holder from the kind owner of the neighbourhood watch store near my place for free.and with that it completed my mission of having all my calc watches displayed on nice watch holders.







i am so tired but i'm so restless...it's already half past ten at night but i'm still here at work-and thanks to the dumb person who think its a good idea to lock up the toilets after 7pm,and if anybody need to use the toilet,the nearest is situated in another building,which is about another 3mins walk from the office.and that toilet is always wet and dirty,and i've been restraining myself all this while....




No comments: