Monday, 3 August 2009

2+2=5-Radiohead

as said,i didn't get that tampines route for my first day of jog after a month long break,but i however still jog,but went to my usual route in Pasir Ris Park,i got a slot right after knockin' off from work,jumped into my adidas Liverpool gear but with with an odd pair of skulls and stars socks which totally blend in,but that did not even hinder my burning fiery spirits,with a perfect sunset setting in the horizons,the beach was somehow packed by the evening crowd who probably forgotten that today is a monday,or maybe they are just like me,trying to unwind after a stressful crazy mundane monday at work,i was in fact,totally burnout after me and my fellow crew dismantled the 60 piesces of heavy platforms which was used the past weekend for some youth asia breakdancin' stuff,and it was quite exciting actually,the Not is that we have to carry and returned the loads back into the cramped store,and to my suprise especially after a long holiday and i've to return to this,whoa!was quite tiring yeah.

return of the jedi-
besides the fresh cool air & beautiful evening setting by the beach,the jog was actually slow and i felt like i had some respiratory attack,was really struggling mad for air and was trying real hard trying to keep with the pace which in fact that i was slow and as i did sit-ups,i really believe that i put on weight,and felt like i had this ball in the tummy coz it was restraining myself from doin' a good proper perfect sit up-Oh!OH!this is happening to me,help!ring the alarm!now if i don't do something,i'll grow B-I-G-G-E-R!!!!!!!!!

but all that scary thoughts mellowed as i got back home,my tummy growls sending smoke waves & signals to my inert brain-an indication that i was hungry-and dinner quickly commenced with not one but several plateful of simply irresistable roti jala with mutton curry and on top of that-i munched plenty of keropoks and washed it all down with sugary sweetness of Root Beer soda and who can push all that away-oh it's just me and i was hungry and i'm weak enough to shield away all those earthly goody temptations-i'm goin gym at lunchtime tomorrow anyway,join me?



or join me for the upcoming another tarantino flick?well you should,dude!

No comments: