Monday, 3 August 2009

Morning Lemon-The Chemical Brothers

Monday morning.and it's the first monday morning that i've to wake up as early as 7.20am,draggin' my lazy butt for a fresh shower and delayed prayers and breakfast and made a quick dash to Marlia's den and i'm all earlybird here at my workplace and it's only 9.20am with my tummmy growling in anger with the monster in me awating to be unleash and soothe in awhile.and i only start work at 10am.

slippin' the chemical bros track,i'm jumpin' on my feet again,those programmed expressionless zombies rushing to thier offices made me laugh,hey i'm having fun!

it's goin' to be a long day,with scheduled meetings and plannings and stuffs to do,a struggle,trying to stay competitive and alive here.and that is so dull,don't you think so?

Happy Monday!
Cheerio!

No comments: