Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Sweet Dreams-Eurythmics

It’s the most beautiful sleep for months. Like an overgrown baby snugged comfortably under the soft sheets, with nice springy bed and perfect room temperature which knocked me into deep sound state of unconsciousness I probably would not have realized if there’s a timebomb ticking next to me and blow me into pieces coz there I was, in sweet sleep.

I should have switched off the bloody mobile coz I was awoken by the nasty ringtone and in stirred groggy state tried hard to focus the motion blur and took me some time to reinstate myself oh boy I was so happy it was my day off I could sink myself back into slumber but I didn't and started the late afternoon clearing the mess;dusting and cleaning the room and already was I sweating.

Showers and all that and was kinda pissed off coz I couldn’t get a connection into the net,something’s is so wrong somewhere.

Something is sure wrong somewhere when the Reds is not proving themselves again with yesterday’s game,losing 3-1 to Villa in a homeground shame. Already,with only 3 games played since the start of the season, we’ve lost twice and that’s the total number of times we had last season.

And well without doubt, something is sure wrong with Leiva all the while, Mr Rafa. But i could be wrong and shouldn't the entire put to blame as well?

The next beautiful game will be against Bolton Wanderers this Saturday, I really hope and pray the boys will prove the world wrong, that two lost is enough and we shall improve and make progress for the rest of the matches this season. C’mon!

It’s 5.22pm as I express myself here, I’m getting ready to jump into nice clothes and hop onto my scooter and fetch my wifey, we’re headin’ to ebok’s place to break our fast together.

Cheers!

No comments: